Master ® Game Face All Star Basketball Challenge
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge?
Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge will be the ultimate basketball showdown where the best collegiate players from 18 universities and colleges nationwide face off for an epic match.
- 2. Who will play in the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge?
The 18 schools will be divided into two teams according to Filoil’s team assignment – Team Chris and Team Borgie. All current players from each school can be part of Chris or Borgie’s team – depending if they win in the online fan voting or if they are personally chosen by Chris and Borgie. The schools assigned to each team are as follows:
– Adamson University
– Ateneo De Manila University
– Colegio San Juan de Letran
– De La Salle University
– Lyceum of the Philippines University
– San Sebastian College- Recolectos
– Southwestern University
– University of the East
– University of Santo Tomas
– Arellano University
– College of Saint Benilde
– Emilio Aguinaldo College
– Far Eastern University
– Jose Rizal University
– National University
– Perpetual Help University
– San Beda College
– University of the Philippines
- 3. How will the players be selected to be part of the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge?
The players of Team Chris and Team Borgie who will be part of the starting lineup of the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge will be selected through public voting via the Master Game Face Voting application in Facebook.com/MasterPhilippines. After completing the lineup for each team, 13 reserves will be selected by Chris and Borgie for their respective teams from the remaining pool of players.
- 4. How does the public voting for the starting lineup works?
The public can vote through the Master® Game Face Voting Application via Facebook.com/MasterPhilippines which will be up on April 17. The application enables them to vote a player for a specific position for both Team Chris and Team Borgie.
- 5. Will the voters get something in return after voting?
Yes, those who successfully voted and created their starting lineup for both Team Chris and Team Borgie will get a chance to win 2 ringside tickets to the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge on June 8. The winners will be selected from the pool of people who voted for the correct starting line up player. Master® will select 10 winners (5 from each team who voted for the correct positions) who will be entitled to 2 ringside tickets each.
- 6. When will the voting period start and end?
The voting for the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge will start on April 17 – May 19, 2013.
- 7. When will Chris and Borgie select their reserves?
Chris and Borgie will select their reserves for their team after the public voting.
- 8. When will the final team members of Chris and Borgie be announced?
Announcement of the final team members of Team Chris and Team Borgie will be on May 25. This will be announced online at Facebook.com/MasterPhilippines.
- 9. How and when will the winners of the 2 ringside tickets be announced?
The winners of the 2 ringside tickets will be announced on May 25 on Facebook.com/MasterPhilippines.
- 10. When and where will the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge be?
The Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge will happen on June 8, 4pm at the San Juan Arena.
- 11. How can one avail tickets for the game?
Tickets can be purchased from SM Tickets. The ticket entitles includes entrance to the Filoil Cheerleading Competition at 2:00pm and the Master® Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge at 4:00pm. They can also avail tickets by buying Master products at participating SM Supermarkets nationwide starting May 1, 2013 until May 31, 2013. Just buy 1 Master 100g Facial Wash and 1 Master Face Cleanser 135ml (total of Php194) and you automatically win upper box tickets for the match.
- 12. How much do the tickets cost?
Tickets are priced at P100 (upper box) and P200 (lower box). Available at SM Tickets.
- 13. Why did Master® create the Master Game Face All-Star Basketball Challenge?
Master®, the leading men skin care in the country aims to educate teenagers on facial grooming through the no.1 sport in the Philippines – basketball. Master® is perfect for students who engage in sports like basketball as it controls oil for up to 8 hours with its revolutionary cooling ZEROIL formulation. Master has a comprehensive range of face products including Face Wash, Face Cleansers, Face Moisturizers – that give you that oil –free, winning look. Master® helps sporty, athletic young men everywhere get that oil free look so they can put their game face on and off the court.
- 14. Who are the brand ambassadors of Master®?
Master®’s new brand ambassadors are former college basketball icons Chris Tiu and Borgie Hermida.
- 15. Why did Master® choose Chris Tiu and Borgie Hermida as their new brand ambassadors?
Chris Tiu and Borgie Hermida are popular college basketball icons in the Philippines. They both had impressive careers when they were competing for their schools (Ateneo and San Beda) in the UAAP and NCAA leagues respectively. More than their skills in basketball, Chris and Borgie also exhibit the Master® winning personality of being active and competitive in sports. Despite being active all the time, they still maintain their oil-free winning looks. Because of this both Chris and Borgie always have their game faces on and off the court. This makes them the ideal Master dudes – which young men everywhere can look up to both in sports and in facial care grooming.